- Theme Racial Tension – Councilman Wegman and “Smiling” Jack Jones
- Theme Who is Sigma Squad – Renraku
- Theme Shaking the Foundations – The Voice
- Star Yens
- The Blarney Stone
- The Night Parade
- The Home Plate
- Mikes Paint and Body
- 407 Club
- Pullman Projects
Rules and Information
The GM (Tim) will be keeping all characters in Hero Lab as the official record. For initial character generation, just build the character and record him/her in the character section. After that, for any Karma spends, let Tim know and he’ll handle keeping the Crunch side of your sheets up to date.
- We are borrowing the concept of aspects from Spirit of the Century.
- To create or discover an aspect, you will perform the Maneuver action, which is a Simple Action. Most maneuvers are extended tests, though some must succeed or fail wholly in the moment.
- Tagging an Aspect grants a point of Edge which may be used however Edge can be used.
- Tracking ammo is to pedantic, even for me. You will be assumed to carry sufficient ammunition at all times, and your ¥ rewards will be lowered slightly in compensation for this. Abuse of this will result in your character being eaten by a Dragon.